Angular Developer Lisbon/Oporto/Remote
Wage Range: up to 2200€ per month
We are looking for an Angular Developer Lisbon/Oporto/Remote. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. This opportunity is under the Outsourcing area of Reloading.
• Knowledge in Angular and TypeScript (mandatory)
• Programming skills in C# (nice to have)
• Experience with SQL (nice to have)
• Knowledge of Unit testing / Component Testing (Angular) (Jasmine or similar)
• Microsoft Visual Studio Application, including Source Control/Git and TFS
• Agile/Scrum Methodology
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering (preferential)
• Ability to collaborate/teamwork
• Experience in the technologies listed above
• Good English Level (mandatory)
• Cloud language knowledge is a plus
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialised Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- Until the end of 2020 Reloading was R.E.P. (Registered Education Provider) (Provider ID: 3988) of the PMI® (Project Management Institute®) and is currently in the ATP (Authorized Training Partner) accreditation phase to ensure the recognized skills in training its customers.
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.
|Job Category||Novas Oportunidades|