Business Manager Lisbon/Remote
Wage Range: negotiable
We are looking for a Business Manager to be accountable on managing customer’s needs and provide solutions for Outsourcing and Management Services needs. You will be responsible for engaging new professionals to be allocated to the new project needs. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business (negotiation, emphaty, commitment, etc…). He/She will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture to all the hired resources that will be allocated to Reloading projects. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Identify candidates for open opportunitiesEnsure the correct execution of the Recruitment Workflow
- Support in the strategic development of the companyCoordinate and deliver Agile related training sessions
- Contribution in the development of the companySupport in the strategic development of the companyCoordinate and deliver Agile related training sessions
- Collaborate in strategies that are ancillary to Recruitment, University partnerships, Workshops, Brand development and other advertising strategies
- Conducting interviews with potential talents
- Report directly to the Head of Unit
- Business manager with capacity to attract new business clients
- Ability to attract talent to the organization
- Good communication, innovative spirit, good work planning, motivated and motivating
- Academic knowledge in Information Technology
- Technical-professional and socio-relational skills
- Capacity and autonomy to work with well defined and structured tasks
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- ATP (Authorized Training Partner) PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org.
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.