Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Lisbon/Remote
Wage Range: up to 2400€
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Lisbon/Remote to join our IT for the provisioning, development and maintenance of the platform. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customisation development, integration development, Reporting, Dashboards, Web Resources, and CRM Solutions File Management, with deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft ecosystem. This opportunity is under the Outsourcing area of Reloading.
- Work directly with project owners on business requirements and develop solutions using CRM Dynamics
- Responsible for Analysis, design, build, test and documentation of complex MS CRM solutions and jobs
- Create, update and maintain custom plugins
- Building Dynamics add-ins and integrations using .NET
- Creating and customizing Dynamics forms
- Creating and maintaining Dynamics business processes and workflows
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Trouble shoot and bug fix existing solutions
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience in Angular JS is a plus
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams
- Ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet project’s needs
- Understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM data model and at least 3 years designing, creating, customising and configuring Dynamics 365 CRM solutions
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- ATP (Authorized Training Partner) PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.