Wage Range: up to 2500€
We are looking for a Project Manager Lisbon/Remote to join our IT department who will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- BSc in Management, Business Management or Engineering or relevant field
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Experience in consulting work
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management with results
- Certification on PMP (preferred)
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- Until the end of 2020 Reloading was R.E.P. (Registered Education Provider) (Provider ID: 3988) of the PMI® (Project Management Institute®) and is currently in the ATP (Authorized Training Partner) accreditation phase to ensure the recognized skills in training its customers.
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.
|Job Category||Management, Novas Oportunidades|