Sharepoint Developer Lisbon/Remote
Wage Range: up to 2400€ per month
We are looking for a Sharepoint Developer Lisbon/Remote to join our IT department to create and configure SharePoint websites, finding solutions to enhance business activity and customising sites based on the client’s requirements. This opportunity is under the Outsourcing area of Reloading.
- Create/Build scalable and secure user Interface Applications either as standalone interfaces or those that require access to servers.
- Software Testing and Debugging in order to ensuring that code runs properly .
- Write and Modify Code to build applications and sites for clients based on their needs and requirements, providing ongoing support, working with clients to fix any issues as they arise.
- Debug Software using source debuggers and visual development environments, for client applications to ensure that everything works as it should.
- Solve Technical Issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality of work
- Familiarity with agile environments
- 2-3 years of development experience with SharePoint Portal 2003/2007/2010/2013
- 2-3 years .Net (ideally C#) experience
- Proficient in .NET framework, C#, ASP.Net, SharePoint Designer, Visual Basic .NET and proficient in SQL Server, Windows Server,
- Ability to Develop SharePoint components (web parts, feature sets and custom site templates, etc.)
- Take part in the full lifecycle of software development including
- Microsoft SharePoint certification will be considerate as a plus
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- ATP (Authorized Training Partner) PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.