Sitecore Developer Lisbon/Remote
Wage Range: up to 2300€ per month
We are looking for a Sitecore Developer Lisbon/Remote to join our IT department and will be responsible for the technical development, architecture, and maintenance of the corporate web site as well as other web and mobile applications. This opportunity is under the Outsourcing area of Reloading.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of client’s projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC.
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers;
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards, will be client facing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle and work on multiple projects at once when needed.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in development
- 2+ years’ experience in Sitecore, including 1+ years of experience in Sitecore MVC
- 2-3 years of experience in.NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred
- Strong development skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Certificated in Sitecore (preferred)
Reloading was born in 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- Until the end of 2020 Reloading was R.E.P. (Registered Education Provider) (Provider ID: 3988) of the PMI® (Project Management Institute®) and is currently in the ATP (Authorized Training Partner) accreditation phase to ensure the recognized skills in training its customers.
- E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
Are you interested in this opportunity? If so, send us your CV.
|Job Category||CMS-CRM, Novas Oportunidades|