Reloading está no mercado desde 2014 e somos especializados na área da formação e consultoria desde a Gestão da Procura e Gestão de Serviços, reunindo um conjunto de competências funcionais e tecnológicas para auxiliar os seus clientes.
*Principais certificações da Reloading:
ATP (Authorized Training Partner) accreditation to ensure the recognized skills in training its customers.
E.E.P.* (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – em processo.
– Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
– Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
– Design, develop, test, debug and deliver solutions, which add value to the business
– Develop and test new applications.
– Recommend and execute improvements.
– Apply system software engineering policies, standards, and procedures
– Give support to the developed solutions
– Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency
– Create and update documentation concerning the solutions/processes
– Completion of High School – Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role;
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred;
– Minimum 2 years of experience working with application development and/or web design.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
– Minimum 2 years of experience working with application development and/or web design;
– Experience in using IDE’s such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and SQL Server Management Studio;
– Understanding the base principals of using distributed version-control systems such as GitLab;
– Experience in working with international teams (preferred);
– Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills,
– Ability to learn new languages and technologie;
– Be self-disciplined to work independently and as a team member;
– Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Send your CV to email@example.com