We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor all client servers (on-premises and azure), technologies involved, applications (codes, queries, functions, db’s).
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
• Knowledge in administration of Windows Systems
• Knowledge in Azure: (WHO,Data Analytics and PowerBI)
• Knowledge of XenServer virtualization platforms; Hyper-V and VMware.
• Knowledge of Office 365: Project management and implementation.
• Knowledge of networks: Vlans, IPs; Firewall, DMZ and Proxys.
• Knowledge in System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
|Job Category||Novas Oportunidades|